Options

Well i just took the 70-270 exam and passed about 30 mintues ago. I would encourage any students that read this forum to check with thier university about taking the microsoft exams at a discounted price. I just found out the last semester before i graduate that i can take any MS exam for $60.00.

Well with that being said the test was so ok.

You would read a paragraph and then only need 1 sentence out of it. I had a few questions about trouble shooting failed devices and failed boots (roll back drivers, restart with last known good config) probably 2-4 questions on permissions. I had several questions concerning logging in with devices like smart cards and the multiple steps to setup the correct security given a scenario. I would also advise everyone to know about the remote desktop properties and the ICF.

all but 1 of my questions were just choose a b c or d and i had one scenario question where you had to click the appropriete image in the exhibit.

Any way its not too bad

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

$60, that's definitely worth checking into.
  • Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    They are actually called the academic versions of the test. For example i took the 72-270 which is the academic version of the 70-270. It is the same exact exam but with the reduced price tag. No one at my university made it known to me that i could be taking those tests at a discounted rate, i just found out about a week ago by an instructor. So its definately worth looking into.