INE CCENT Video Download for $19

JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
I noticed via Twitter that INE has lowered the pricing CCENT video course downloads to $19. CCENT Technologies Course - INE. I think it's a great price for 24 hours of videos and a good way to get a feel for INE's videos in case you want to get some for future Cisco studies.
Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
Next Up:​ OSCP
Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework

Comments

• bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 420 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice find mate, very cheap deal and definitey one to consider getting if you are studying for your CCNA. I'm waitin for either my new firm to hopefully help fund and INE All-Access-Pass or for video downloads to drop in price on a special.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have never heard of INE, are they any good as compared to CBT Nuggets of Chris Bryant?
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • VinnyCiscoVinnyCisco Member Posts: 176
    I would say yes. There are very technical and thorough in their presentations. You will learn alot.

I used them for CCNA along with CBT Nuggets.

I am currently doing CCNP with INE and it is great.
    "Failure is the prerequisite of Success" - V. G.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    ssnyderu2, INE is very well known and considered one of the best places for Cisco training (especially CCIE level studies). $19 for the complete set of videos is a steal. I do have Chris Bryant's videos and now these, but I would not be able to give a thorough comparison at this time as I'm focusing on the CISM first.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    ssnyderu2 wrote: »
    I have never heard of INE, are they any good as compared to CBT Nuggets of Chris Bryant?

That was going to be my question as well. I've used Udemy.com before but found some of the courses lacking. I'd love to have some supplementary study aids to go with Wendell Odems book.
    Fulcrum45 wrote: »
    That was going to be my question as well. I've used Udemy.com before but found some of the courses lacking. I'd love to have some supplementary study aids to go with Wendell Odems book.

JoJoCal19 is spot on INE is one of the leaders (which why it is so expensive!) .. I like Chris Bryant and Udemy and it helped me get my CCNP but INE really does go in depth and Brian McGahan (I think is his name) is a fantastic teacher. Use both if you can afford it I say :)
    When i get home I will view the sample video, if i like it $19 is too good a price to pass on. More training cant hurt.
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    INE is the biggest name in CCIE studies, but they do have videos for the lower tests also. At one time they had CCNA: R&S and CCNA: Voice (online streaming only) for free, but no more.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
    Looks like you can get the CCNA videos (Download) for $29. It covers ICND 1 & 2, 39 hours of training.

CCNA Routing & Switching Courses - INE
  • renhowekrenhowek Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    theodoxa wrote: »
    INE is the biggest name in CCIE studies, but they do have videos for the lower tests also. At one time they had CCNA: R&S and CCNA: Voice (online streaming only) for free, but no more.

I'm not sure about the old CCNA but the older and shorter CCNA Voice is still free:

CCNA Voice - Version 8.0 - Introduction (25 hrs)
  • chanttchantt Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks like you can get the CCNA videos (Download) for $29. It covers ICND 1 & 2, 39 hours of training.

CCNA Routing & Switching Courses - INE

Man I may buy that. What does it usually cost?
    Studying for the 200-101 ICND2 exam. Shooting for early June.
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    chantt wrote: »
    Man I may buy that. What does it usually cost?

If it is anything to go by on other CCNA level $79 I believe.
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    So, I ordered the CCNA one that has icnd1 and icnd2. I purchased with paypal and after 4 hours I still don't have access. They immediately, automatically opened a ticket for some reason. Pretty lame.
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
    So, I ordered the CCNA one that has icnd1 and icnd2. I purchased with paypal and after 4 hours I still don't have access. They immediately, automatically opened a ticket for some reason. Pretty lame.

Thats odd. I bought the CCNA one this morning too, paid with paypal, it was ready for download in less than 10 minutes.
    They sure did make downloading the videos inconvenient. 120 videos, downloaded 1 at a time and slow.
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Thats odd. I bought the CCNA one this morning too, paid with paypal, it was ready for download in less than 10 minutes.
    Really? Hmmm, hopefully I get access to this soon then! They definitely took my money.
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
    They definitely took my money.

That part never goes wrong.
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    grabbed the CCNA bundle, and downloading the videos is certainly a pain... 1 at a time, annoying... but I'll see how they are when I get to my CCNA studies, they're on hold while I focus on WGU.
    CCNA download is HUGE!! I have downloaded 45 out of 120 videos and I am already over 4GB.
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Storage is cheap ;)
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.