Options

Passed w 9 5 4

xlg123xlg123 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
It was nice to see considering I didn't put as much time into studying as I wanted to. I do Computer Forensics, so a lot of this was new to me (GPO's, other types of installations, and freakin' permissions.....wtf is up with them???)
I set up a decent lab at home though (2 servers, XP Box and W2000 Box) and went to town. Only messed it up to the point of an overhall once.
For people following the MCSA/E track, get some old PC's. I bought 3 900s with 256 RAM and 10G drives off ebay for $380 inlcuding shipping. They came with just power cords. Install the eval software, buy a KVM, or get busy with Remote Desktop.
As for the test: I think I got the handicapped version, a lot of answers jumped out at me. For the other ones, ELIMINATE THE WRONG CHOICES FIRST. I always look for the right answer, but started doing this and have had luck with it. There were question I had no clue to even guess. I read each answer and picked apart why it was wrong. Than I was left with the correct one. I probably couldn't tell you why it was right without a bit of research, but it worked. Good Luck!!

Comments