Options

SQL forums like techexams?

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
I'm posting this thread here because I'm thinking maybe the SQL server people here are also part of some only strictly SQL forums. At this point in my life I'm basically only active on Techexams but would like to start a little personal project of mine that have thought of doing forever, just never found the time to start it. Basically this would be a very long term project ( I do not know anything about creating databases, what type of database my project would require or how big it will eventually end up being). So I would have to learn SQL, I have 1 beginners book and 1 intermediate book.

What I'm looking to find is a forum like Techexams, that uses Vbulletin (I prefer this in terms of readability) that I can ask questions regarding my project. From the initial phase of selecting the correct database type, to the required tables, fields, or different types of information to specific errors I might get during my project. Does anyone know such a forum? Supposedly stackoverflow is a popular one but I read that is geared more towards advance/expert level people and the discussion moves fast.

Comments

• Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    I use Technet I found it very helpful. As long as you don't ask people to do the actual work for you (though some might) then you should get all the help you need there.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development