Options

How long will it take to get my A+ certification if i'm just a basic computer user?

samuraicdsamuraicd Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
20 years old. CIS Major but befor that i want to get jobs with computer, and one of my friend told me, i should take the exam.
if anyone got there A+ card. where do i start and how long do i need to learn. Cause i want to get my certification before summer break which is June.

Also the thing right now i'm in a applied math major right now and going to change it to CSI Major in the fall and to get internship i need to finish my csi course which i didn't start but since i have a liberal arts associates i don't need to take almost half of Liberal CSI Major requirement . that's why before i switch my major i want to get multiple computer type certification that will look good on my resume and work in computer retail type of job for my part time until i get a csi degree and work for my major.Cause Right now its hard to get a job in NYC, with no type of skill. and i need money to pay my classes, don't want my parents to rely on me.

I'm Planing to get A+,Network+ And Mobile+

Comments

• Options
    GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    It really depends on how much you love computers. For example, if you always read FLIPBOARD, APPY GEEK, and tried some computer building... you will have a better grasp. It just really boils down to how much you love it, how much you study for it and how committed you are in to taking a test. Sounds like you want to do it.... so just go get a book and start from there. Best of luck!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT