Options

Study Materials/ Practice Tests, How accurate?

xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,
Started studying for the A+ exams a few weeks back. I'm using Mike Meyers' book and Exam Cram practice tests mostly. Also, I'm always looking around for online tests like exam compass etc. What I noticed is all tests have different types of questions so I'm trying to figure out which one is closer to real deal so I can emphasize on that. For example, exam compass, the test we have here and some other tests I found online, seem to me very easy and I have no problems at all. Most of the answers are just common sense choice and the correct option usually stands out if you know the basics! The book's test questions obviously are way too easy and they are there more to teach you rather test you of course. When I'm having a go on the Cram though, that's a whole different story! The answers are not so obvious, many more terms involved and some of the questions don't even make sense or are not even in the official objectives!
Anyone else has the same feeling?? Finally, should I focus on the Exam Cram and try to learn through there or just ignore it??
Thanks