Options

Another WGU Thread: I'm finishing my BS-IT and am thinking of a graduate degree

BKBroilerBKBroiler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm considering the MSML and the MBA Healthcare Mgt. degrees at WGU and the University of Southern Florida's Healthcare Informatics' MS - Informatics degree. I'm partial to the last of these. I can't help thinking that I would benefit from a business degree of some kind (even it is not that interesting to me personally). The USF MS - Informatics is probably more in line with my career plans directly. There is a large part of me that is pragmatic, and being able to complete either of the WGU degrees "quickly" and "cheaply" also appeals to me given my age (51) - I'm about finish by BSIT at WGU. I really would love some feedback from others on this. I'm just not sure. I suppose I can do both but in what order.

I would love to get the feedback of IrisTheAngel and others that have completed Masters from WGU. I'm really confused here. Choosing "quick" and affordable and something related to my career is not necessarily an easy decision. I think I will need both the Informatics and Business experience to truly take full advantage of the experience that is out there. I guess the question is, is WGU a better choice first since I'm there already?

Any feedback?