A+ certified now

leighleigh Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm A+ certified now. I am really happy, and thank you all and techexams.net again.
A few minutes ago, I passed the OS exam.
Actually, It seemed more difficult for me than Core. I ended it only with 4 minutes left, and still had about 25 questions to be reviewed. I closed my eyes when clicking Yes to end it. Score 628, not too bad. I passed it today. :D

Comments

• Claud MurdockClaud Murdock Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WOW! GJ man! I did the same thing, but while I was wearing my lucky shirt and hat, while praying as well, didn't work out so well that time I took it... icon_lol.gif
  • t4echot4echo Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your cert!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    nice man.......d first cerrt is always hard.........
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Holy crap you almost used up all of 120mins? Took me about 20mins to do Core. Now I'm really worried about taking the OS test.

Congrats!

Wow leigh, just the other night you posted about passing the COre HW.

HOw much studying did you put into this? You have a long history working with system files and older Windows OS?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • leighleigh Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thx
    huzzx wrote:
    HOw much studying did you put into this? You have a long history working with system files and older Windows OS?

I spent 5 wks reading the reference book, 4 days core practice, then 7 hours for OS practice.
    Yes, I already worked in IT for more than 10 yrs. I started Apple II in High School, used Vax, 8086, 80286 in University, then 80386 till Pertium IV. So I used OS such as Unix, Dos3.1-6.22, Windows3.1-XP, Netware. I think my OS knowledge is better than Core, so I emphasized the latter.
    And my suggestion is to do practice as much as possible with each part.
  • cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    Congratulations. On a side note, ever since grade school I have been a believer in not going back and changing answers. When finished, I just hit end and that's it. Why torture ourselves more? (LOL) Congratulations and good luck.
    To protect and to serve(r)...