Options

What resources did you use to pass your exam?

xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
Over the past week or so, I've been watching and gathering information from Professor Messer. It's a great resource, but I'm not sure it's enough to actually pass the exam. What did you use to pass your exam?
2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+

Comments

• Options
    IbageIbage Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im currently studying for the exam and I'm using the book by Mike Meyers. This one to be more specific. It's easy to sit down and read.
  • Options
    bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    I am doing self study, and here is the flow that I take-

- I purchased the full Professor Messer training on his website. I work through a unit (For example, I am working through his unit on CPU's right now.)
    - Next, I will read the corresponding chapter in
    Mike Meyers and answer the questions/essays in the back. I will also create flashcards from the vocab words in that chapter. (I make them on Simple free learning tools for students and teachers | Quizlet
    - After that, I watch the corresponding CBT Nugget and pay particularly close attention to the items that I struggled with in the chapter review.
    - If there are any remaining questions, I go through Exam Cram for a nicely condensed version of the material. I also plan on using Exam Cram closer to the actual test for a concise review.

A+ certified
    Bachelors of Science in Social Work, Augsburg College
    Working on: Network+