Options

Juniper Accounts

up2thetimeup2thetime Member Posts: 154
Hi,

Just a question on Juniper Accounts. I already have an account via the Learning Portal that allows me download the FastTrack documents. I also have an account with Pearson for Juniper certification.

Here is my question:

I just received my Junosphere Auth. Code and I am following the instructions that came with it. It appears that I have to create yet another account for this. Is this different from my regular Juniper account mentioned above which allows me to access FastTrack documents? Just a little confused on the process...

When going through the steps to create this new account for Junosphere, it seems like I have to be registered with a company/partner. I would simply like to use the account for personal studies. Am I allowed to register an account for personal use?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Yes, it's a different account that you need to create and it shouldn't be a problem to create the account for personal use, such as your case. If you run into any snags, let me know and I can do some digging.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    up2thetimeup2thetime Member Posts: 154
    Thanks! I'll try it out and let you know!