CISSP Exam after April 15th

thehomemakerthehomemaker Registered Users Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am supposed to take the CISSP exam this coming April 8th, but I chickened out and rescheduled it in May instead. I made a calculated risk and decided that rescheduling will be cheaper (I am not company sponsored). I knew that the CBK have some minor updates so I decided to buy the book from CBK just to read about the additional information that they may include in the new exam.

I have bought and read the following books as well:

Shon Harris CISSP All-In-One Exam Guide
Shon Harris Practice Exams
Eric Conrad CISSP Study Guide, Second Edition
Eric Conrad Eleventh Hour CISSP, Second Edition
CBT Nuggets CISSP
CCure.Org Practice Test (Paid Version)
Transcender Practice Tests

After taking the CCcure practice tests, I was averaging 72%. I have read from Clement's recommendation that I should take it multiple times as much as possible until I could be at 80% average or higher. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to re-visit some of it due to time constraints.

Then I noticed that there is a free CISSP Transcender exams that came with my CBT nuggets account, so I decided to take the 250 questions in one sitting. I was surprised that the questions i see

there is totally different from cccure.org. My confidence has dropped in an instant and made me realize that maybe I am not yet ready.

I have been doing some browsing between Transcender and CCCure.org practice tests and it seems each has its own advantages so I can't really say which type of question is the one that's closest to the exam. Like n CCCure it was mentioned that the policies such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, etc. will not be tested by ISC2, but in Transcender test bank, I see it there. I try to absorb as much information as I could but I also would want to study efficiently and effectively.

Now since I moved my exam date, I plan to re-read Shon Harris Practice Exams, CCCure Practice Tests and Transcender, maybe McGraw Hill as well when I have the time. It's just too overwhelming. I can't wait to clear this exam though.

Any other suggestions on practice test that I need to try? For those who successfully passed the test, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for the help.

[h=3][/h][h=3][/h]

Comments