Options

Juniper SRX available for your use

TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
Hi,

I've got an Juniper SRX 220H on my shelf which will be available in 3-4 weeks time in case anyone preparing for a Juniper certification wants to get their feet wet on real Juniper equipment. Will reset to factory default, and give you access to SSH and J-Web remotely.

It will be connected to a 50 Mbps Internet connection so shouldn't be laggy sessions.

PM for booking icon_study.gif

http://tinyurl.com/n54htww
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018

Comments

• Options
    Available from next week if interested.
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    This is way cool of you to offer this. I'm not in need of a box for study, I've got a few of them on my hands as is, but I just wanted to give some kudos for doing this. :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    Thank you Aldur!
    Sorry for my late respond.
    I passed my JNCIA yesterday, and the device is now available for anyone who want to get their hands dirty.
    Juniper has given so much to us, so it's nice to give something back to the community, and for people who want to practice but can't afford any solution.
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Congrats on the pass! So what's your next move cert wise?
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    Thank you.
    Cert wise I will be looking into CCNP and GNS3, but don't worry I will be back on Juniper after that icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    The GodThe God Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Afternoon,

Are you still offering time on your SRX? If so please let me know as I will be taking my JNCIA exam in a few weeks and this would definitely be a great help.