beta questions

sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
will there be any beta questions for A+ tests just before the start of the actual test (to ensure students get familiarise with the computer based environment)?

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The exam may include some unscored items, but if that is the case, you won't know which ones.

To familiarize yourself with the exam questions:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.comptia.org/certification/a/samplequestions.aspx
  • JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    only exam i c like that is cisco.......dey actually give u a feel of the format before u start :)
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    The exam may include some unscored items, but if that is the case, you won't know which ones.

To familiarize yourself with the exam questions:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.comptia.org/certification/a/samplequestions.aspx
    how long is the duration to complete those unscored items and how many questions will there be?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Webmaster wrote:
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:
    I'm not interested in knowing what are the questions for unscored items.
    I just want to know the duration and no.of questions.0004.gif
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    sonicboy wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:

Uh Sonicboy you have never been to this location have you???

http://www.comptia.org/support/default.aspx?faq_category=a

You might want to click on that link above icon_wink.gif

p.s. note that there is more than one page in the faq. page 3 might have your answer, because I am confused about your continued confusion or fear of your first test.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    sonicboy wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:

Webmaster has answered the question.

There is no way to know which questions if any are unscorec. There is no separate 'duration'. You have your allotted exam time and that is all. No more, no less, scored, unscored.

Do you mean to say something other that what you have writtend? As your original question is worded, it appears it has been answered.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    which means the unscored items are included in the 90 mins, together with the real thing? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    nama wrote:
    which means the unscored items are included in the 90 mins, together with the real thing? icon_rolleyes.gif

Now you're getting it icon_thumright.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    Plantwiz wrote:
    nama wrote:

Now you're getting it icon_thumright.gif
    thanks, buddysmile.gif