Options

Passed Exam On 14th April 2015 - First Attempt

amit_arj1984amit_arj1984 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally after couple of reschedulings, I was able to pass my Exam Today. Finished exam in 3 hours, 1 hours in review and was ready to submit the exam. Big question - should I click the end review button now or wait for another 2 hours and go through multiple rounds of review. Decided to take leap of faith and submited the exam. Screen showing message - You have completed the exam. Please collect the printout from admin. No result pass or fail. Went to admin collected the printed and saw - passed. Felt very happy.

Tips for Exam:-
1. You will never feel like, you are fully prepared to take exam. Trust your experience, get yourself acquainted with the definitions and go for it.
2. Practice as much of questions from different sources as possible. You already know the most of the stuff, you just need that confidence. I went through about 8000 plus questions in last two weeks. Strategy was simple - Complete 50 questions in one attempts and then review it and take notes. You would loose interest in review if you take more questions in a single attempt.
3. End of the day review notes.

Comments