Options

suffocatedsuffocated Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    dunno if they've been updated, i did it about half a year ago and there were no sims (at the time), questions are either *choose best answer from 4 options* or *choose two (or all that apply) from 5 - 7 options*.
    witty comment
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    i studied with the exact same book and the exam format was almost identical to the books test questions. not as many interactive questions though. fyi, i took the exam questions on the book until i would score above 95% and of course understand why you missed em. scored 905.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    The most interactive this exam will be is it may display a window, maybe for like a DNS setting or something, and ask you to check the appropriate box to make the settings comply with the question. As far as format of questions goes. Lots of reading. Be able to read through the questions quickly, yet efficiently, to be able to pull out any relevant data that would lead you to a conclusion to the question. Good luck.
  • Options
    suffocatedsuffocated Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    the vagueness of the questions :D
    witty comment
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    yes, the vague nature of the questions really kept you wondering. i thought i barel passed, but scored a 905. key is do not get too freaked out during the test, ten minutes into it i was freaking thinking i was going to waste money and fail this thing, but i maintained calm and it worked out ok. oh yeah, i had a duplicate question and have read others did too. just make sure you get that one right :D
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.