Help me think with A+...

ctaffy919ctaffy919 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey what's up all! I am new to the website. As where I stand, I plan on taking the A+ Core and OS test pretty soon. I have been studying, and I am pretty familiar with the basics of the Hardware and Software part of A+. Just somethings I am not sure on is when it gets really in-depth with the components of the hardware and software sections, like getting familiar with the IRQs, I/O Addresses, etc. I have tooken a class on both the A+ Core and OS. I am also using the book A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 4th Edition by Mike Meyers and tons of notes from websites. I have a lot of measurement-up test, and practices test from the CD in the book im using. Have not used them yet because I don't even think I am ready to even take practice test. I just think my difficulty is I have a hard time to memorize the material. Anyone have any suggestiions, and tips I can keep myself concentrated on the A+, so I can remember as much as I can???

Comments

• Well, when ya get to printers, just remember Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transfering, Fusing as "California cows won't dance the fandango" or CCWDTF. lol

I don't really know any other good acronyms for A+, but if you decide to take Network+, then we'll talk. For me, I just memorized the info. Draw a chart everyday and fill it all in. Do it over and over and over until its like 2nd nature to you. This has always worked fantastically for me.