Endorsement Process : Quick Question

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Mates

I am in process of endorsement and have completed the papers. I need to know whether i can send the documents through email also or I have to send documents through post only. Will ISC2 entertain me by sending the documents though email?

Please advice.
Thanks

Comments

• jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Both times (CISSP & SSCP), I emailed them the endorsement form (which is an editable electronic form in PDF format) and my CV. I even digitally signed my endorsement form, as did my endorser.
  • sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Both times (CISSP & SSCP), I emailed them the endorsement form (which is an editable electronic form in PDF format) and my CV. I even digitally signed my endorsement form, as did my endorser.

Thanks for the reply. I am using foxit reader. Can i sign digitally in foxit?
  • jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't know. I use Adobe Reader. Open the form up and try it. It should be editable. If you're familiar with creating and using digital signatures (which you should be if you've passed CISSP), then you should be fine doing it, if Foxit allows it. If not, fill out what you can electronically, print it off and sign it, then scan it back in to a PDF. Then you can send them that and any other required documents.
  • sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't know. I use Adobe Reader. Open the form up and try it. It should be editable. If you're familiar with creating and using digital signatures (which you should be if you've passed CISSP), then you should be fine doing it, if Foxit allows it. If not, fill out what you can electronically, print it off and sign it, then scan it back in to a PDF. Then you can send them that and any other required documents.

Thanks Jonwinter

I found it on Adobe Reader. Foxit needs some Docu Sign and send it through cloud , something more complex than adobe. Adobe is simple. I signed it in Adobe Reader now.
    Thank you for your advice. Appreciated.