Options

Missing appropriate menu items under 'Configure for Remote Management' in Hyper-V Ser

Mr DavoMr Davo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,

I am using Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 in a Workgroup environment. Presently I am attempting to configure the Hyper-V Server for Remote Management. Towards this end I have attempted to follow the tutorial at Configuring Remote Management of Hyper-V Server - in a workgroup - Ben Armstrong - Site Home - MSDN Blogs.

My specific challenges starts at point to of the tutorial, which describes the following menu items which should be available to me!

My specific challenges starts at point two of the tutorial, which describes the following menu items which should be available to me!

My specific challenges starts at point to of the tutorial, which describes the following menu items which should be available to me!

3833.image_5F00_62E91B05.png

However the only menu options that are available on my Hyper-V Server (under the heading 'Configure Remote Management) installation are as follows -

1). Enable Remote Management
2). Disable Remote Management
3). Configure Server Response to Ping

4). Return to main menu

Perhaps I have different menu items because the tutorial is using Hyper-V 2008, whereas I am using Hyper-V 2012 R2!

At any rate I am at a loss regarding how to proceed with the tutorial. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Davo