Options

A little update

dark3ddark3d Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
Not really much to say other than I use my TE sig to keep track of my completion at WGU.

Started 2/1/15. 41 credits completed as of today. Monday should be 47.

I applied for a Sr. Net Admin job and had all of the things they were looking for other than the degree. They shut me down cold and told me to contact them as soon as I get my degree. Trying to keep the bills paid and slamming WGU classes is tough! I don't know which will happen first.. foreclosure or graduation lol!
CISSP - January 2015
WGU B.S. IT - Security (2/1/2015-6/16/2015)
Working on: MSISA/Radware/Fortinet/Juniper/PAN

Comments

• Options
    thisdudehenrythisdudehenry Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You got this keep on moving! Sucks about that job though!
  • Options
    successrealmsuccessrealm Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fantastic progress dark3d! I really need to step up my game at WGU like you are doing. I want to finish my CISSP and take the test June 19th, then hit WGU studies very hard for the rest if the year. Which degree path are you doing again? (I'm Bus. IT Mgmt). You're doing one course per week I think I read somewhere? That's my goal after June semester starts up and I can fully concentrate on the classes and testing out. I'll probably shoot for one class every 2 weeks, and work from there.

I fully understand about the degree thing. I have been doing IT for yeaaaaars and it finally dawned on me that even though I am making good money, that TITLE barrier needs a degree....

Keep at it!