Options

SANS Secure Europe in Amsterdam

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
I'm in SEC504 for the GCIH with Steve Armstrong and I'm having so much fun and learning a lot. Unlimited food and Heineken during NetWars and social night. I can see why people get addicted to SANS. The days are very long and I am still tired from jet lag, but it is worth it.
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Sounds awesome. I always say it, SEC504 is the class I've enjoyed the most.
  • Options
    Best class I've ever taken. No one else has ever provided unlimited beer. :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    My 504 instructor bought the whole class sandwiches, but you wind hands down icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    SANS provided food everyday, the location was in the center of Amsterdam, and I got to meet Eric Conrad. Definitely good times.

Capture The Flag and NetWars really kicked my butt, but I still enjoyed myself. Looking forward to either 503 or 560 next.