Passed on a broken pc at a Pearson Vue testing center

ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
I passed with a score of 939, and I blazed through the first half of the questions like I knew the answer already as I was reading the question.

Then half way through the test I got a simulator type question, where CCP froze in a way that it would not show any information on the sub-menu's, but it would should on the bread crumb trail in CCP that it was on the correct sub-menu. I tried hitting home and back to configure so it refreshed the menu's, but it still would only let me see the output of top level menu's info, but not the sub's.

So I thought to myself I may be able to have them reset the test but what are the odds I'm going to get a break away first half of questions like I did, so I just used the top menu's to derive what I believe was a correct answer, but toying around with it and waiting for it to possibly just be taking a long load time took 15 minutes off my time.

Second half of questions were iffy and didn't have me feeling overly confident especially after the above glitch, as I'm now wondering what that did to my score and what the next sim is going to be that glitches.

So anyways I got to the end and covered my eyes right where it scores it and shows the pass/fail screen, and the screen didn't load! It jumped right to the survey of the exam, but never showed me a score. When I went out of the testing room my printout was waiting for me with the "Pass" on it thankfully, and the proctor told me that PC has been having issues for the last two days.

I wanted to say "WHY THE F DID YOU PUT ME ON A KNOWN BROKEN PC!!?" but I just grabbed the printout and skipped out the door with a Pass on the page.

One thing I must say, not sure if others who passed would agree, there was a small abundance of best practice type questions that seem really open ended that I did not understand why it was on the test. Whereas the answer may be more situational than one size fits all, but there is only one right answer in terms of the exam, kind of threw me through a loop.

Anyways, passed, /rant!

Comments

• EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Owned it! hell yeah, and great attitude. I'll see you on the flip side in less than a month (fingers crossed)
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Thanks! Hopefully you get the same pool of questions, I think they made quite a few questions absolutely obvious by using ridiculous answers, it's not too bad at all.