Options

JUNCIA-102 Practice Tests

rrobinhoodrrobinhood Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI,

thanks for having this forum. I really appreciate any help I can get to better learn Juniper and junos knowledge. I am the kind of person who really wants to be good at what I do, so I am not looking for any short cuts. However, this stuff is challenging and there is a lot of it. So any help is very appreciated!

So my question is, are there any sources other than the Juniper Website practice tests for practicing questions for the first Junipers certification of JUNCIA-102?

I have the VCE player and I have found one test, JN0-102.v2014-04-28.by.DARLENE.235q, but some comments say these questions reflect the old JN0-101 test in actuality.

Besides, the more tests the better. I have really done a lot of work studying this stuff, I have worked through two long Nuggets courses, doing side research and working through the examples on a Juniper switch and a Juniper Router (EX2200-c switch and the J2350 Router). But I have taken certifications in the past with other vendors and know how difficult these tests can be. I really feel I need all the help I can get. Even if I have practice questions, I always go back and use the questions I don't know to do further studying.

I don't want to just memorize questions, I really want to use them to find the holes in my knowledge, and to try to make the actual test less painful and scary, especially when I used credit to get the Juniper equipment with money I did not have, and am wondering how I am going to afford the test at this point.

Also, I just found Genius App thanks to Junos Thoughts post in this forum. THANKS for that post.

Thanks
robin hood