Post-April 15th Results (Jun 1st)

mtbjaminmtbjamin Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I called ISC2 today concerning my April 24th exam results... I was told by a customer representative named Lucas that results will be released Monday, June 1st, 2015 no matter when you took the test & received the psychometric analysis notice. I hope this is true & helps ease everyone's mind. I can stop checking every 5 mins.
Passed: CISSP, Security+, Network+, A+Working on: CCNA, C|EH

Comments

• DomenicoDomenico Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for this info mtbjamin.
    I've done my exam on April 19 and I'm waiting like you the result.

regards
  • renacidorenacido Member Posts: 387 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Still waiting for my CISSP exam results, but I've decided to treat ISC2 like I'd treat an ex-girlfriend who broke up with me. I'll pretend to forget about her until I really do forget about her, then inevitably she'll text me out of the blue after I've moved on to someone new.

Right now the Offensive Security certs are looking really sexy. ISC2 who?
  • grandPapagrandPapa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi I have done my exam on 16 April and still no reply from ISC² . Did anyone receive a notice ?
  • ArgessisArgessis Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi!

No news for me either, I took the exam on May 7th...still waiting!icon_sad.gif
  • OmnomicusOmnomicus Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No notice yet, but I hope this is true.
    Nothing yet but see my comment above. I'm moving forward and I'll know what I know when I know it. Doesn't help me at all to let myself be dangled by a thread over an exam I took a month ago.
  • mtbjaminmtbjamin Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's only 1pm here... I hope Lucas doesn't make a liar out of me. I'd be pissed... I told all my testmates too.
  • gutbrodjgutbrodj Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just called them, and Kara stated that the results would be released by Friday. So the 4-6 weeks was a lie? Technically their 6 weeks from 4/15 was up last Wednesday. Going by other (older) posts the results could be out Thursday Morning at 10 AM Central. Four more days of biting my nails and checking my email every 5 minutes. This is the most frustrating experience I have had in regards to training, testing and certification.
    We are at their mercy and have no recourse but to wait, another week or another 2 months, and they know it.

Best advice I know of is to put it out of your mind until one day you check your email and see something from ISC2 that isn't conference spam.

Focus on the things you neglected and sacrificed while you had your face buried in study guides and CBTs for months. Work on your physical fitness, your hobbies, your relationship with your significant other. Get caught up on Game Of Thrones. But the email from ISC2 will come when it comes, whether you check your email every 5 minutes or once a week.

You can't control when you get the email, but you can control how many f***s you give between now and then.
    Sorry, My career with my company is depending on the certification. I give a lot of F***s, I want to continue to put food on the table. I know from other posts you have tried and failed, but some of us have our career advancement tied to these certs, and I for one am extremely nervous. I took me 3 hours to get through the exam with review. I waffle between, don't worry you passed, and omg I failed every few minutes. This delay is mental torture.

Also, it would have been nice to know about the psychometric analysis before I booked my flight, hotel, and everything else that had to be paid for. I either would have waited, or pushed for an earlier date. But the notice came 2 days after I booked.
    Tried and failed? This was my first and hopefully last attempt at CISSP.

Good luck with your results.
    Sorry, I must have confused you with someone else. I apologize if I offended you.

I just got an email from (ISC)2 that the results will be sent "from Pearson VUE" to "your postal mailing address they have on file".

Tony the Tiger said it best, "Greeeaat!"

6 weeks wait to find out I have to worry that the USPS is going to lose this or delay it like they do most of my other mail.
  • sometechguysometechguy Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just got the exact same email today - "You will receive your examination results directly from Pearson VUE at your postal mailing address they have on file. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

I'll admit - this has been a lesson in patience.
  • mtbjaminmtbjamin Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same email & they addressed it to the wrong person. They addressed it to the person the email was sent from. I will not publicly bash them because they still have my results & I wouldn't be surprised if they frequent these forums... I will say I am Beyond PISSED!!!!

Dear Philip Casesa, (sender/isc2 customer service)

Our records indicate that you recently sat for an (ISC)² examination and were informed your results will be delayed due to psychometric analysis.

There may be occasions when scores are delayed for more than 6 weeks in order to complete this critical process. The psychometric analysis for your recent examination is now complete. We thank you for your patience.

You will receive your examination results directly from Pearson VUE at your postal mailing address they have on file. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org.

Kind regards,

(ISC)²
    I got the same emails. This stinks. I created a Pearson Vue account hoping the results are in their system, but so far it just shows that I took the exam, no results are displayed.
  • nbelhumeurnbelhumeur Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey all,
    I have been closely monitoring this thread in hopes of hearing good news or more information about when results would be posted. I called yesterday and they had indicated emails would be sent over the next few days, but your results might already have been updated in your PearsonVue portal.

I am happy to say I PASSED the new format - first try, and look forward to hearing many of the other success stories out there for this exam.

Now for another 6-weeks of waiting for my certification to be finalized. By the time this is all over, I might have spend as much time waiting as I did studying.

nb