Options

CompTia A+ 220-802

kyle periekyle perie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Just wrote my 220-802 test and failed for the second timeicon_cry.gif..I am really struggling with the first simulation,Its the one with the two consoles up and you have to configure computer "a"s ip address now look i know how to use the "netsh" command to change it but it doesn't allow me to use it..maybe I'm just not understanding the question correctly but please guys if any of you remember the question or know what i need to do please help..i can't afford to fail again.

Comments

• Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kyle, you certainly should be able to pass the exam even with missing one of the simulations. My advice to you is to skip it if you encounter it and focus on all of the other questions. Use the feedback you recieved from the last two attempts to see what sections you need to brush up in, escpecially if they're listed in both exam results, perhaps they're your weakest domains. Study those domains, skip that question and go back to it at the end if you still have time to play with it. The exam I remember is more GUI based then console/shell/CLI so perhaps you just need to find the default GUI way to change a machine's IP?