Options

Back to Studies, eh.

SmiliesSmilies Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took a month off from the IT study board to prepare for an IELTS exam, now that I've completed the exam it's back to preparing for Server+. I do have a study guide I believe, that will go along with some CBTNugget video's. Study schedule for me will be mostly spending 2 hours for 5 days over the course of a month. That's all the time I have allocated towards this exam, since I will be working and still need time for leisure. Any pro tips will be real nice right about now, since it is officially 'Day 1' of my study schedule.

Anyway, I wish you all the best on your studies and certification exams! Go for gold, eh. icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best of luck in your studies and Exam prep. Have you checked out the Server+ Mega Guide? I found it invaluable :D There is lots of material from the A+ and Net+ exams in it as well.
  • Options
    thanks for the well wishes! And, yes I have. I believe a few post back someone in the forums mentioned the guide and shared the link. I've downloaded it and it's become my go to study guide now. icon_study.gif
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm in the same boat...back to it too! Good luck!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    i will be getting this at some point, probably end of the year
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone, exam will be pushed back by a few weeks due to another traveling venture. RAID is definitely kicking my butt, but I plan to get an understanding very soon!