Passed: CCNA 200-120

richm88richm88 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All
This is my first post and have been a long time lurker. On Friday I finally passed the CCNA exam icon_cheers.gif, it was my first attempt but I have been doing the studying for a while. I did the Network Academy for a while a few years back but this was on the older syllabus. I had just put off taking the exam and never thought I was good enough, my manager pushed me to take, I'm glad I did.

This was my first ever certification, I have now caught the bug. I am now looking at the Security+ certification, I'm going to give myself two months to study before taking it. Set a date and work to it.

There is a lot of encouraging posts on this forum and I hope that continues.

Comments

• ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Congratulations!!! On passing, and on your first post.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats and welcome to the forums!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • ksmith0001ksmith0001 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First, Congrats on your achievement. Besides network academy, what other materials did you use?
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Big congrats on passing your CCNA!! Just starting to work on my CCENT now. Besides the academy, what books or other study methods did you use?
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • richm88richm88 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone, I used the Official Cert Guides ICND1 and ICND2 they have a reading strategy in them to align with the 200-120 exam. I also watched the CBT videos by Jeremy, he definitely makes the information come across easier. Read a subject watch a video re-read then do a lab or two.

I hope that helps.