Options

WGU BS IT-Security Prep Help!

CenponCenpon Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

This website has already helped me pass 2 certs and get into WGU without any surprises. I start August 1st and want real advice on how to prep for a fast degree process. I want to know different methods you all used to accelerate your degree. I want to finish in 18 months or less! Please share as much as you can! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    As someone that's about a couple weeks away from graduating BSIT, you can definitely do it within that time frame.

For the general ed and/or in house exams, take the preassessment right off the bat. If you get a high enough score then schedule the exam. If you don't focus on those areas and skim the rest quickly.

With certs, remember you get a couple vouchers for free. Don't think you need to be over prepared for the first try. If you're just trying to get through them quickly then get the voucher ASAP and take it when you can skim by. If you can't on the first try, then you will be better prepared the next time by focusing on your weak areas and knowing what the exam is like.