CCNA/CCNP Home Lab

jebrown21jebrown21 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I will be taking and passing my Network+ soon, and immediately starting on the CCNA, and in the future CCNP.

I have spent many hours researching my home lab so I do not have to upgrade in the future, and have decided to get 3 routers (probably 2811's) and 3 switches.

I spent so much of my time comparing and contrasting different models of 3560's and found one on eBay that I believe meets what I need and I just want to be sure. My goal is to upgrade these to IOS 15.

I'm thinking about buying 3 of these on eBay after doing some research. I just wanted to verify everything looks legit from someone who knows what to look for. From what I understand, some models of 3560 are not able to run IOS 15. IOS 15 requires 128MB RAM and 32MB Flash, which this does have. Could someone please take a look at this eBay listing and make sure there are no red flags that stand out. I appreciate it.

Cisco WS C3560 24TS s Catalyst 3560 24 Port 10 100 2 SFP Switch 0746320980553 | eBay

Thanks!

Comments

• MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When buying from Ebay the things I look for are seller reputation, how they have handled any negative feedback, and if they offer a warranty (and if so, what kind); The seller seems to have a good list of feedback, I would trust a purchase from them.
  • jebrown21jebrown21 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Moose, I appreciate your reassurance. I did end up buying 3 of them, looking back at the link, they seemed to sell out pretty fast. Can't wait to play with them :)