Options

where can I buy discount voucher for 640-554 test?

lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is there any reliable seller of discount vouchers for above mentioned test?

Comments

• Options
    HawaiiwaterboyHawaiiwaterboy Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Stand by, new test revision was done June 1, 2015. Some answers are not even covered in the certification guide from CISCO Press I used to study!

I have opened a case with CISCO about this and will keep the forum posted.

Example:
    FlexConfig specifically is covered in the new test, yet it is not mentioned once in the CISCO official certification guide.
  • Options
    LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Where are you seeing the new revision of the test as of June 1?
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • Options
    Lenniusce, I am in contact with CISCO over this. I noticed several questions that were not covered in the official guide. As of June 1, 2015 new questions have been added to the CCNA Security test, Strong ASA firewall and Cisco Security Manager emphasis. I will be retaking in July, I did not pass my June attempt. I studied using CBT Nug and Official Cert Guide by Cisco. Now..must add some CCNP study material.
  • Options
    Lion66sixLion66six Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you hear back from Cisco on this subject, and did you get an updated list of what else is likely to be on the exam?
  • Options
    mackenzaemackenzae Member Posts: 77 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wonder if this is related to the new book people are finding in Barnes & Noble that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else yet.. even on Cisco Press own website.
  • Options
    atailorec2006atailorec2006 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think this is where i get screwed. I just came out of CCNA security exam and i failed it. Official cert for CCNA security had only 20% of content in the exam. So many questions are new fro the topics that is not covered in the book nor in the CBT nugget videos. Please update us here if you find anything new materials. I think they have change the course content significantly.
  • Options
    Passed today! 949/1000
    Studied additional material as suggested in the cert guide. Tough test, worth getting. It's the fastest moving field in IT right now!

Include ASA firewall, CSM and relavent port numbers/config commands. Much is not covered in the official cert guide. Study beyond that.

Used a cisco 877w router to practice CCP
    Best way ! And used routers are only 50 bucks in eBay. ( can use for CCNA wireless and CEH later !)
  • Options
    atailorec2006atailorec2006 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can u please eloborate what other materials you refer other then official cert? I am pretty solid on CSM, CCP and ASA. I need more attention on ports and cli and other stuff.