Options

What is the best Paid CISSP Questions?

selim2010selim2010 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am starting to study for CISSP and want to know the best questions material that you would recommend.
Shall I get the CCCure?

Comments

• Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cccure is the best mainly because Clemet Dupuis have added good explanation for the answers. I would highly recommend to read those explanation along with the practice.This will help you to find your gaps in your studies. Having said that, you should not expect same level of questions for the exam.
  • Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Never tried anything but CCCure, but not satisfied with them because of too many outdated questions on phreaking, DES, clipper chip, DSL and other type of outdated crap.
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure!nf0s3cure Member Posts: 161 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How long ago was your test?
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best paid is transcenders...hands down but there are lots of free questions out there that is more than enough to help you pass the test.
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best paid is transcenders...hands down but there are lots of free questions out there that is more than enough to help you pass the test.
    Yup that's right.
    Concern however is the update to their base questions....Not sure about that...
    Do enough searching and you will reach to free question pools....
  • Options
    nk_vnnk_vn Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    riyan wrote: »
    Yup that's right.
    Concern however is the update to their base questions....Not sure about that...
    Do enough searching and you will reach to free question pools....

OP asks about BEST icon_lol.gif, and explicitly says PAID. I don't think there are any free pools out there with really up-to-date questions. Gee, my mind lives in the ISC2 world now. I am not sure if this is good or bad...

I keep seeing these around when searching:
    Latest CISSP Exam ****, Try ISC CISSP Demo for Free - ExamOutlet

I saw exactly the same offer under different domain names and site colours, but still looks like exactly the same product. Has anyone tried them, any feedback?
  • Options
    grungeisevilgrungeisevil Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would personally recommend CCCure, but just a reminder, these questions are there to help you reinforce what you've studied and not your primary studying resource.

Totally agree with comment about the free questions. Only thing is the new topics won't be available.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Anyone found a good source of drag n drop style questions?
  • Options
    lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have several self styled paid braindumps style pdfs sold by different vendors. They give some sort of idea as to what kind of questions one can expect to see in exam but I wish there was a online source where one could answer questions from a vast pool of questions to truly practice hard.
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure wrote: »
    Anyone found a good source of drag n drop style questions?

I wouldn't be too overly concerned about "drag and drop". The concepts that they are asking in those questions are not different from the traditional ones.
  • Options
    It is the fear of the unknown!
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure wrote: »
    It is the fear of the unknown!

Well even if you could find "drag/drop" questions the only benefit you would get out of it would be a hand exercise while dragging your mouse back and forth.

1. List the following protocols number from lowest to highest: DNS, HTTP, POP3, SSH

* do you really need to practice the above question on a drag/drop ?