Options

Passed ICND1 CCENT

ColiptoColipto Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been delaying taking the test for a long time.. took about 1 month of hard studying and went for it!

Operation of IP Data Networks - 100%
LAN Switching Technologies - 55%
IP addressing IPv4 and IPv6 - 100%
IP Routing Technologies - 79%
IP Services - 75%
Network Device Security - 75%
Troubleshooting - 71%

Total Score - 828 (804 to pass)

i had about 30 minutes or so left on the timer, i took my time with troubleshooting as some questions were interesting

I'm planning on going for the ICND2 within the next 3-4 weeks. CCNA Here i come.

Comments

• Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,058 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yaba Daba Doo :]

How many months (off & on) did you study for the exam?
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looks like LAN Switching Tech needed some work. But everything else is good from what I can see. Including you scored well on Network Device Security, that one usually gets people pretty good.

Great Job, so like all the others that used Boson's. I am guessing you would recommend it?
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    volfkhat wrote: »
    Yaba Daba Doo :]

How many months (off & on) did you study for the exam?

Didn't really make much progress in the previous months - ever since i got my Network+ I've been looking at the CCNA but never really took any hard core action till this last month
    bub9001 wrote: »
    Looks like LAN Switching Tech needed some work. But everything else is good from what I can see. Including you scored well on Network Device Security, that one usually gets people pretty good.

Great Job, so like all the others that used Boson's. I am guessing you would recommend it?

I would say boson is well worth it - when i went in for the exams there was 3 people, before anything start i asked what resources they were using 1 of them knew and the other was clueless.

The questions were very similar for some questions, but i wouldn't rely solely on that.l
    koz24 wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass!

Thanks man appreciate it!
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    That is really great! Congrats man!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrat on your passing..nice
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for congratulating me - I've started to hit the books for ICND2 and expect to have it done by next month hopefully. I was planning on doing it in two weeks but I'm already behind and i have a vacation coming up this month !

Trying to iron out my LAN Switching Technologies in the meantime.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congratsicon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    HeroOnHeroinHeroOnHeroin Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats! Did you have a Lab in the exam?