IBM Intern Interview

Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming interview with IBM this Wednesday and I am practicing interview questions that they can potentially ask me. The position is for IT Support Intern. It is a 35 minute interview and I'm not sure exactly how their interview processes normally go. I've looked on glassdoor to look at other people's interviews and they really differed. I'm practicing questions that they can potentially ask me regarding previous work experience and the job responsibilities/duties.

I've also developed 3 questions that I will ask the interviewer (this is a good technique and shows that you're interested in the position).

Hope anyone can help. If someone has experience with IBM / interviewing with them, please feel free to post your thoughts / how it went for you.

Cheers,

J

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I had an interview with a product manager (final interview) at IBM in Rochester MN. The interview at that time was pretty informal. He complimented me on my experience and went into a series of technical questions. I eventually was asked certain behavioral questions which I felt I answer fairly well.

Never got the job.
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    N2IT wrote: »
    I had an interview with a product manager (final interview) at IBM in Rochester MN. The interview at that time was pretty informal. He complimented me on my experience and went into a series of technical questions. I eventually was asked certain behavioral questions which I felt I answer fairly well.

Never got the job.

What types of technical questions did you get? And what was the position title?
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Product Manager for large scale mainframes.

Don't remember the questions to be honest.