Options

Pass my CEH exam today

tomtetomte Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

After 4 months of study, I wrote the CEH exam this afternoon and passed it with the score of 88%.

For the folks who are preparing for this exam, the following study materials are very relevant and helpful for your certification exam preparation:

- EC-Council's CEH training materials.
- CEH V8 Certified Ethical Hacker Version 8 Study Guide by Sean-Phillip Oriyano.
- ALL IN ONE CEH Certified Ethical Hacker EXAM GUIDE by Matt Walker.
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams by Matt Walker.
- CEH - Official Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide by Kimberly Graves.
- Nmap 6: Network Exploration and Security Auditing Cookbook.
- Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook Second Edition.

Digest the above materials and practice real tests mentioned in your study guides on your own computers. I assume you must have at least 3 PCs (seriously!icon_lol.gif). Preferably 1 Windows, 1 MAC and 1 Linux. Without practices on hacking techniques and tools on various platforms, you will quickly forget what you have just read and learnt (mind you there are total of 20 modules + various labs for each module). Hack tools give different results return from different platforms. This is what the exam questions are all about.

When you have done all that, then randomly take Various CEH quiz and assessment tests posted on the Internet (you will find plenty of them out there) to test yourself for readiness.

Happy study and good luck with your upcoming exam!

Dan
icon_study.gif

Comments