Options

CISSP Bootcamp

whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good Morning,

I am wondering what the best boot camp for the CISSP is. I need one that is 5 days long with the exam at the end. If you have any links or experiences with any then please let me know. I have googled this but they all look the same to me.
WGU BS: IT-Security
In Progress: C170, C246
To Be Completed: C247, C299, C697, C698, C435, C436, C179

Comments

• Options
    g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The only Bootcamp that offers the exam at the end is Training Camp from what I've been able to find. I've seen some decent to good comments on their training prep. One thing that is reitorated is that you still need to study prior to any Bootcamp.
  • Options
    sponge2sponge2 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    People don't usually take the exam right after a boot camp because CISSP is not the type of exam suitable for the boot camp followed by exam format.
  • Options
    kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I've done the CISSP training camp class. They do give you the option of not taking the exam on the 6th day, and giving you a voucher for when you are ready. I'd recommend waiting as it's a LOT of information to process in 5 days.
  • Options
    kens user namekens user name Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    anyone gone to training camp in Bushkill PA?

I have seen good and bad reviews.
    I'm paying the full cost - training, travel, hotel ... time :) so getting it right is important for me.

20 years in IT Infastructure / Ops
    Ive self studied for 3 months (Shawn Harris (book and Audio) as well as the ICSC2 study guide. Some on line stuff etc.
    Taking SH questions from book and on line I get 80 to 85 and some domais better. IMO some of the questions are super easy. I hope he cert test is the same.
  • Options
    mikehedimikehedi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found Firebrand( firebrandtraining.ae/courses/isc2/cissp-boot-camp-certification ) and I will register for the training and exam soon ,