Options

Degree advice

tsimmnstsimmns Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I'm stuck wondering what to do. Part of me wants a degree right now, part of me wants the full CS degree. I went to a B&M school from 01 to 05 then again some classes in 09. I have mostly the basic and a few upper level business classes. I have had an evaluation with TESC and would need to get 13 classes for the BSBA CIS degree. I have also looked into the programs at Columbia College and Minot State University for MIS, both would need around 20 more classes. I plan on taking classes at two different community colleges this Fall to hopefully knock on some classes and raise my GPA which is current a measly 1.5. I can erase 4 f's with other F's from failing the asses twice to raise it up to around a 1.8z. Going back full time at the original B&M school is not an option. So what would you guys suggest? My ultimate goal is to land a full time Guard Job in the Comm flight since I am an Air Force technician in maintenance. Any recomdenations on schools? I have also considered WGU, but with no real IT experience, not sure if I could pass the entrance exam they give.