Options

Posted Resume and prospective job opportunities to look for

TonyTruong101TonyTruong101 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlpgcstqwd4rtwj/GENERIC.docx?dl=0

Hey guys,

I just posted my most up to date resume and was looking on some insight on what I should change / add I know its very bare minimum I don't have much technical training everything i've learnt has been self taught on the job. But it's all I have to market at the moment. Looking for some key job titles i should be looking for on job boards. Keeping in mind I'd like to get a different role besides help desk. If that is at all possible...

EDIT: Posted the wrong link , new link

Comments

• Options
    f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Hey Tony, just FYI it is never a good idea to include personal info on a public forum. I would remove the link to your resume for the time being and replace your personal info with generic info! Besides that I am not good at judging resumes Sorry icon_sad.gif. Good luck with your job hunting!
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • Options
    TonyTruong101TonyTruong101 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey F16,

Thanks for the input I've made the changes to be displaying generic information. Just took off my personal information but left my work history hoping that would be fine.
  • Options
    Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
    *side bar*

And just a "Social engineering" tip for everyone, alot of you guys post your resumes on here verbatim to what you have on your Linkedin site, which is just a google search away (taking parts of your resume and posting in a search engine). That can be harmless in most cases (I still wouldn't do it, but to each is own) but I've seen a couple people say pretty harsh things of their current employer on here and you just never know who is reading these sites and how things like that can trace back to you, be careful folks.