Options

Passed CEH today!

madgame618madgame618 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone. I passed the test todayicon_cheers.gif. All together I studied for four months including taking an Ethical Hacker course for school. I studied to Matt Walker AIO 2nd edition, SkillSet tests and the material I had from my class. I used some of the tools mentioned in the books for familiarity (NMAP, Metasploit, WireShark, etc.). I thought is was a pretty straightforward test and I felt very prepared. Well, time to take a break for a little bit and then start working on CCNAicon_rolleyes.gif. I was curious though as to how long does it take to get your cert? Does EC work like CompTIA and you can get a PDF copy before the mail the official copy?

Comments

• Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

It'll probably 3-4 weeks to get your certificate... maybe 1-2 weeks before you can get into the portal to see if you can get a PDF (knowing EC-Council, they probably charge you for that, too.) Worst case, give them a call/email and they should be able to help you.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Took me about 4 weeks to get mine in the mail.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    SuperISSOSuperISSO Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations madgame918..
  • Options
    Arnie335Arnie335 Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude. EC Council sent me an email 2 days after I passed with a login to the Portal to print out a PDF copy of the cert. Keep an eye out for that email..