Options

Entry level Help Desk Resume (Need tips!)

seanBubbyseanBubby Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm pulling out my hair here, changing things, adding things, looking at templates, the whole nine!

Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to how I'm doing with this resume? I plan to use it to apply once my internship is over and I'll add certs once I have enough money to obtain them. This is how it is now, with very little experience. Please help me, I feel like I'm being knocked back and forth!

icon_sad.gif

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=179CC70B2767E93B!2964&authkey=!AAlhYJ3kbUk_gZk&ithint=file%2cpdf

Comments

• Options
    techfan21techfan21 Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In my opinion your resume looks OK but one thing I have learned is that its always best to state how much experience you have for example 6 Months experience working. Using numbers more tends to catch a few employers eye this is my personal experience so it may not work much.
  • Options
    mamoreno89mamoreno89 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    seanBubby wrote: »
    I'm pulling out my hair here, changing things, adding things, looking at templates, the whole nine!

Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to how I'm doing with this resume? I plan to use it to apply once my internship is over and I'll add certs once I have enough money to obtain them. This is how it is now, with very little experience. Please help me, I feel like I'm being knocked back and forth!

icon_sad.gif

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=179CC70B2767E93B!2964&authkey=!AAlhYJ3kbUk_gZk&ithint=file%2cpdf

As techfan21 mentioned, include quantitative values into your resume.

In addition, from my experience, I received more hits for interviews, with a one-page resume
  • Options
    Shoe BoxShoe Box Banned Posts: 118
    Being that you have essentially no desktop support experience, a low end certification, even an A+, can only help you.