Options

Boson

atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
Has anyone used Boson practice exams for ROUTE? I have gone through 2 practice exams and some of the questions just seem out of scope or barely within the scope of the blueprint, vpdn anyone?

Comments

• Options
    brobertsbroberts Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used Boson for the route. I thought the scope was pretty good as far as the blueprint breakdown was concerned.

Use it for what it is, a tool to measure what you need work on. I didn't realize my knowledge in infrastructure services and pppoe was lacking as much as it was, until I took the practice test and saw how much I DIDN'T know those topics. I used that to go back and review my weak points that were on the practice exam and blueprint.

In addition to Boson, I went through each chapter in the OCG and FLG and did all their practice questions. Spending more time on chapters that I got less than an 80%.

They really help to shine a light on your weak spots. Good luck with your studies!
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used Boson for ICND1,ICND2,SWITCH, and I will be buying the ROUTE exam from them. Like atorven said, I use Boson as a tool to track my progress. About 2 months before my exam date, I take the first practice exam and use it to gauge my weak areas. Then after a few weeks of review, I take the 2nd exam, and so on. I improve my score each time I take it. My first attempt on the 3rd exam has been real close to my passing scores from Cisco. I use that 3rd attempt as the true measuring point because anything after that and you're just memorizing answers.