Options

Which chapters fields comntains topic like VRF , inner and outer vlans

mirror51mirror51 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
I need to study topics like VRF , inner and outer Valns but i am not sure in which field they comes.

I did CCNP but haven't encounter those

Comments

• Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't understand the question. Are you looking for something to use to study those topics?
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Yea. I have no idea what you're asking for. But if you're looking for study resources on those topics... I would try Google. A search on both of those topics yielded quite a bunch of results. Plenty to choose from and read.

EDIT: I'm also not sure what you're stuck on. Inner and Outer VLAN's. In Q-in-Q the inner VLAN is the inner most VLAN and the outer VLAN is the outer most VLAN. As for VRF's. Plenty of information out there but a VRF is basically a separate container in which you place routes into. The how and why is a bit more difficult but you can find a lot of resources on the subject.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    mirror51mirror51 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry for my vague question . I was asking from various cisco feilds like RS , security DC etc, in which field does those topic comes under . I know i can search internet but i just wanted to know which syllabus does those topic comes from cisco exams
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus