Options

How long did it take you to read through the All-In-One Meyers book?

G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
at a whopping 1500+ pages how long did it take you to get to the end?

Comments

• Options
    cptkirk18cptkirk18 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been at it for about a month now and I am a little over halfway done. My process has been read a chapter while taking notes and practicing the concepts on my laptop if they apply. Then when I am finished with the chapter I watch the Messor video that is over the same objective to fully concrete the information in.

I could probably be further if not done already but some days I just do not feel like opening the book. My test is not until September though so I am still ahead of schedule of where I need to be in the book.
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just to be honest..that's an awful lot for the A+ exam. I would watch professor Messer's A+ videos, then use the text to get clarity or reinforce concepts your not fully getting.

Professor Messer IT Certification Training Courses

I did both A+ exams in a week and a half.....you should have no problems knocking this thing out in a month or so.

Best of luck

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    @orlandofl tbh that would depend how competent someone already was, I'm not competent in all honesty I know the basic so the All-In-One is a good book for me to read. Saying that though I've down graded to a lighter book, Exam Cram By David Prowse as it just gets straight to the point, also plan to watch Professor Messer videos and will be taking an A+ class.