Options

Please Delete

jarhead1238jarhead1238 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please delete this thread.

Comments

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I passed the exam in July and received my endorsement exactly one month later - however I held off on adding it to both my CV or signature until the endorsement process had completed.

Until you have been officially endorsed you will be in violation of (ISC)2's terms - in the same way that someone that passes CISSP can't just bung CISSP on their CV, they are an Associate of (ISC)2 until the official email comes in.

My advice is to get the endorsement completed ASAP - at present you aren't SSCP certified... not until the endorsement process is complete.
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I passed my SSCP exam in April, but due to the person who was going to complete my endorsement screwing around I haven't been endorsed yet. I recently applied for a job and put on my resume that I had the SSCP certification, since I had passed the exam. I was offered a job and have accepted the position. The company is asking for my member number to verify my certification, but I'm not yet endorsed.

Has anyone else faced something similar? What did you do?
    The only thing you can do is be honest with the company, not sure how they would take it but you can give them your ics2 number, even though it will not be valid when they check. You have to tell them that your endorsement is still pending.