Options

Transender and Passing

tkdviperstkdvipers Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I have been studying up for this exam and will be taking it at 10:15 on sat. I have been using both the cram master and the transender exam suites.

My question is has anybody else compared these 2? I found the transender to be more difficult and from what I've heard alot more like the actual exam.

I am getting 90% + everytime I do the pre set exam experinces with transender now so I hope to god I pass.

Just wanted peoples thoughts and opinions, thanks for your time.

Jackson
Network + , Advanced Diploma NVQ LV3 Hardware and systems support, Studying A+

Comments

• Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    Well i can't say exactly for 70-270 but i have used transcender for every exam i have taken and it's really good. It does a good job of explaining why the correct answer is the correct answer and why the wrongs ones are just wrong.......hope this helps a bit!
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    yes, transcender is supposed to be (one of) the best.
    but remember that if you've taken the preset exams (which presumably have the same questions each time) more than once, the scores can be misleading as you are testing your memory of those questions rather than soley your knowledge of the subject.
    witty comment
  • Options
    tkdviperstkdvipers Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the info

I do occasionally get the same question but the majority are not the same I held off doing the proper exam experince presets till this week deliberatly.

cheers
    Network + , Advanced Diploma NVQ LV3 Hardware and systems support, Studying A+
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    when I originally studied for the 270, I used both.

If you don't have any real background, they won't help you too much, but they're great for brushing up.

Especially the transcender tests, they kick butt. If you can get a good score on those you should do well.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber