Options

Tableau Software Senior Technical Support Engineer 3 hour interview

easternlegendeasternlegend Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,
Wanted some guidance and assistance i have passed 2 steps in the hiring process for a big software company. I originally was supposed to be looked at for a level 1 support engineer but after they got my written response they are now considering me for the Senior Technical Support Engineer. I just wanted some guidance i have a 3 hour interview coming up with about 7 different people next week. I just wanted to know what i should be studying for and also what entails in the interviews i will be having. I will be having a Cultural Interview along with a troubleshooting interview as well as 2 more 30 minute interviews with managers. I can post the full job description but here is the Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise level, mission-critical applications
• Strong understanding of relational databases; experience with Essbase and MSAS Cubes is a plus
• Deep understanding of networking, server set-up and administration, including troubleshooting
experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers, reverse proxy servers, and web
servers
• SSL programming experience is a plus, with Java and Ruby preferred
• Demonstrated success as a highly creative, curious technologist and problem solver
• Excellent listening and research skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills (specifically in the documentation and presentation of
findings), as the role requires heavy interface with customers, Tableau management (at all
levels), external vendors, and other strategic partners
• Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others;
convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate
with and facilitate small groups
• Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload while handling details
accurately, in a timely manner, and under pressure; strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions, solve problems, and make
decisions in a fast paced environment