Options

Query - SSCP Exam

sanretsanret Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

I am preparing for the SSCP exam and have it scheduled on 20th November. I have been reading Darril Gibson AIO for a month now and hope to read it once again before writing the exam. I am also referring to CBT nuggets and concepts from Google on the topics from the exam outline which are not available in the AIO.

I was going through a few practice questions(free and old ) and freaked out when i saw "fill in the blank" questions in the list.

for example :-

Security incidents fall into a number of categories such as accidental, deliberate, and ____________

Does the exam comprise of multiple choice and scenario based questions only? Has anyone who has taken the exam recently seen "fill in the blank" questions.

Should i be worried?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Yes, very...

Seriously - no, I have said it before, if you know the domains - read the question twice and understand what it they are asking and you'll be fine.

Btw, only 28 people in India have SSCP :) you will be 1 in 41.4 million people in India that has it :)
  • Options
    sanretsanret Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Haha.. Sure, i hope so ;) And thank you for clarifying :)
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    I can't speak about the specifics of the SSCP due to the NDA I signed, but I will say that I've taken tons of certification exams over the years and I can say that it's extremely rare to see fill in the blanks questions on an auto-graded exam (where you get your grades before you leave the exam center). If you feel confident with the Darril Gibson AIO book and the SSCP domains, then you should be fine.