Options

Resume check

f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
Hey everyone! Time to post an updated resume.

Late me know what you think! Thanks

Resume.pdf
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    The employment section seems like too much of a wall of text to me. Most people reading resumes are going to be scanning it initially. Not reading it like a novel. I'd suggest condensing your paragraphs down to a sentence or two describing your duties then use some bullet points to highlight special projects, accomplishments, etc.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    The employment section seems like too much of a wall of text to me. Most people reading resumes are going to be scanning it initially. Not reading it like a novel. I'd suggest condensing your paragraphs down to a sentence or two describing your duties then use some bullet points to highlight special projects, accomplishments, etc.

I see your point! Thanks, I will make some changes.
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]