Seeking Last Minute Advice

Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good Day,

So Friday was my last day at my summer student term position at my local hospital. Was kinda sad leaving but I met some great people along the way. Last night, I walked past all the places I worked at as I made my way to the colleges locked front doors. I then kneeled (like Tom Hanks did at the end of The Da Vinci Code), and said to myself, "It's now or never". So now I am just waiting for my first day of classes (Sept. 8th). Does anyone have any last minute advice to give me? The 4 part Cisco curriculum will be the biggest focus of my studies.
Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill

Comments

• v1ralv1ral Member Posts: 116 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Enjoy your time off and once school starts pester your instructor to play with live equipment often icon_twisted.gif
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    v1ral wrote: »
    Enjoy your time off and once school starts pester your instructor to play with live equipment often icon_twisted.gif

That's what i did, they usually have cisco labs in the college where you get hands on experience at. Take that opportunity and learn something while you're there