Options

Companies that offer overseas positions for US Expats?

thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wondering if you guys could provide me with a list of companies that offer overseas jobs for expats?

I'm aware of Vectrus, and BAESystems. What are some other companies?
Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP

Comments

• Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I came across Vinnel Arabia recently at a job fair. Are you just looking for defense contractors? Another option would be to look at multinational companies.
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    General Dynamics
    Boeing
    Lockheed
    Northrup Grumman
    KBR
  • Options
    thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would like to gain a security clearance through the contract if possible.
    Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Your best bet is probably to look for postings that say a security clearance "must be obtainable". Thatbimplies that you don't need an existing active clearance. I've noticed that there are usually a lot more postings requiring that you have an active clearance versus being able to obtain one. I'll dig through my job application list and see if I can pull up some more companies that haven't already been mentioned.