Options

WGU Course Notes

lunarianlunarian Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I wasn't quite sure where to post this since it will concern multiple sections of IT...

I will be starting at WGU for a Bachelor's in Software Development or the IT - Software pathway. I have honestly not yet decided on which path to take since I haven't really looked into them heavy. One thing I want to do, though, is study for the classes before I start so I can get a jump on finishing the program. I will be taking a Networking course at my current college starting in a few weeks and will have some HTML, Java, and a .NET course, as well. I will also be going through some more courses available through Coursera and Udemy and Udacity to learn some of the languages I am not confident in...

My question is this:

Does anyone have any notes from your courses I could have? I have seen some floating around the forums for Security +, Network +, and Project + but whenever I go to the link I find that the document has expired and I can no longer retrieve the notes.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance! Also, I would appreciate if you could even point me in the general direction of what is going to be required of me -notes or no notes. Anything to help me prepare myself for this. I am greatly looking forward to starting at WGU!

Comments