Options

Implement QoS on 3750 switch.

atifmasoodatifmasood Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&amp]I have to implement QoS on 3750 switch.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have two types of traffic received on that switch.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have two incoming links both of 10Mb. The outgoing link is 10Mb as well. I have high priority and low priority traffic coming to switch that passes through the outgoing 10 Mb link until it’s not congested but if I receive more traffic then it prioritises high priority traffic over the lower priority traffic and drop (or queues) the lower priority traffic.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]For Example,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Case 1: If Router at LinkA sends 8Mb high priority traffic and Router at Link B sends 6Mb low priority traffic, then Switch forwards 8Mb traffic to Outgoing Link as its High Priority and send low priority 2Mb traffic from Link B and drop (or queues) the remaining Link B low priority traffic.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Case 2: Similarly If Router-Link A sends 10Mb high priority and Router-Link B sends low priority 6Mb traffic, SW should forward only Link A 10Mb traffic and drops (or queues) Link B traffic as outgoing link is only 10Mb.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Case 3: If Router-Link A sends 8Mb High Priority and 1 Mb Low Priority traffic and Router-Link B sends 1 Mb High Priority and 5 Mb low priority traffic SW should forward 9Mb High Priority and 1 Mb Low Priority (Randomly) and Queue [/FONT](or drops it)[FONT=&amp] remaining low priority.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Can anyone help me how should I implement this by explaining configurations for 3750?

[/FONT]
Note:
I marked traffic with ip precedence 5 at routers to high priority traffic, configured mls qos trust ip precedence and priority-queue out on 3750 switch. This solution didn't worked for me.

[FONT=&amp]P.S: I have attached Scenario Diagram as attachment.[/FONT]